Information/Data we collect:
1. Personal Data: We don’t ask you for your personal data unless we truly need it. The information provided at the time of registration includes but is not limited to your names, addresses, mobile telephone numbers, email addresses. The amount of information you provide is completely voluntary; however, providing less information might limit your ability to access all of the site’s feature.
2. Technical Device Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access our Site such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, service access time, pages you viewed, including any other automatically collected technical data. We may also collect other anonymized statistics about the way the you use the Services( including mobile applications) provided by us. We reserve the right to use the cookies to update our site . Some of the cookies we and third party uses are essential to our operation
3. All information required to list and use services on our website.
9. Furthermore, We may also collect other anonymized statistics about the way the you use the Services provided by our Site.
What we do with your information/Data :
The information submitted by you on our website enables us to
1. List your business/service on our website
2. Make all efforts to provide you with a trusted, and secure Directory
3. Comply with our legal obligations
4. Allow our members to communicate with each other
5. Communicate and stay in touch with our members
6. Provide, maintain and improve our services
We don’t share your personal data with anyone except to comply with the law, provide our products/services, or protect our rights.
We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that are essential for our operations. Some of our affiliates, employees, contractors, are located outside of USA. By using our website you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Compliance with law:
Our Company cooperates with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We may therefore disclose personal information, usage data, message data, and any other available information about you, if we deem that it is reasonably necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process (such as a subpoena or court order), or enforceable governmental request;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our Company, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law or in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
Security and your Rights:
- We take necessary measures to protect your data. However as an online service we do not guarantee your data from malicious attack or compromise. By using our website you understand that the transmission of your personal data is at your own risk
- The information you submit is subject to the laws of the State of California regardless of the state/country from which data originates
- You can request, correct , edit, update, and/or delete your information and close your account on our marketplace anytime. It is important to note that while identifying data is deleted, some content may remain. For example, messages related to transactions might include important details that are vital to the other parties of the transactions, so they still have access to those messages they received they only see a “deleted user” as the sender so the data is anonymized in that sense.